Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Jadyns 1st blog post By:Jadyn

THIS IS BY JADYN !!!  I love to take photographs and I love photography! I mostly like taking pictures of people and nature.Here are a few pics I look . Some of them are not edited but some of them are edited and say before and after.
This is before the editing. This a photo took behind the fence of my Noonies and Poppies.

This is after the editing. This Is a lot prettier now because of the editing I did.

Before editing. left to right- Skyla King , Rylee Burress.

After editing. left to right- Skyla King , Rylee Burress. I editied it.


left to right- Rylee Burress , Skyla King


left to right- Rylee Burress , Skyla King




 These are some old photos and the placing is kinda jacked up! BYE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well hello there Miss Jadyn! AWESOME Blog!!! Love the pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to give your Aunt Staci a lesson or two!! Great job Jadyn!!

    ReplyDelete