Due to the chaotic nature of the month I do not have near as many pictures as I would like. I will recap our adventures though.
- Swimming at the Collins/Mosley pool multiple times. All 3 Scanlon kids are nonswimmers. 10 kids, 5 non swimmers. Chaotic fun.
- Fireworks and concert. Chaotic fun.
- Zoo trip with the Kaisers, Burress', and Scanlons. 2 adults, 8 kids. Chaotic fun.
- Bowling with the Kaisers, Collins, Burress', Scanlons. 3 adults, 10 kids. Chaotic fun.
- Camping Trip to the Collins/Mosley residence on Lake Livingston. 10 kids, 1 lake. 41 splinters. 19 stitches. Boating, tubing, fishing, swimming. Ice cream. Campfire and s'mores. Fireworks over the water. Chaotic fun. (more on this trip later).
- Dinner out. Chaotic fun.
Mornings were early, naptimes were short, dinners were wild, and bedtimes hard, but I know beyond a doubt cousin relationships were strengthened. And this aunts heart was happy. and tired.