Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Parade

Aunt Wendi and Uncle Aaron invited us to join them in watching a local parade they go to every year.  We decided to take the kids this year, and they really enjoyed it!




And what parade in Texas would be complete without a tractor/lawn mower?


I also caught one of the amazing, candid sister moments that I am in love with!


Not the perfect picture "technically" speaking, but to get into that position would have ruined the moment for sure!  I caught this without either one of them aware of me.  My heart swells.  And I will reflect back to this moment often when they are beating each other up and wishing they didn't have a sister :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! They wouldn't know what to do without each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the picture of the girls together.

    ReplyDelete