Friday, March 22, 2013

Rusty's BFF

I have been overwhelmed (in a good way!) with friends and family giving me the opportunity to photograph their big moments!  I say this a lot, and it is very true, I have no plans or desire to be a professional photographer.  I do however love photography, particularly kids and families (BABIES ARE HARD STUFF Y'ALL).  When you love something and have a desire to perfect a skill, it requires practice.  My own crew can only handle so much.  And lets be honest.  I can only have so many pictures of the same people before its boring.  Yes, Jadyn, I know your reading this. Editing you one billion and a half times can get boring.  Don't be mad.  You're still my favorite.  That's an inside joke.  I'm not really playing favorites.

Most recently I was asked by Rusty's oldest friend and his wife (Adam & Wendy) if I would take their maternity pictures.  Of course I said yes.

Adults are so dang easy its crazy.  I don't have to take a billion pictures to land the one good one.  Nope, adults obey.  It's a great thing.  Being obeyed.  Having 3 children I don't experience this near enough :)  Here are a few of my favorites!










1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of them holding hands with Lealand's shoes!! I also love the serious looking one of them both too!!! Wendy & Adam, congratulations on baby Lealand!! She's beautiful. Alicia, I sure wish you were taking pictures when we were all preggo!!

    ReplyDelete