Wednesday, November 14, 2012

52 Week Photo Challenge Week 43

I quit.

Yup, 43 weeks into the the 52 week project and I quit.  When Emily began this it was to encourage her (and anyone who followed) to take more pictures of their family.  It motivated me to start a blog.  I have learned over these past 11 months that I do take a lot of pictures and blogging has become an incredibly manageable way for me to record my families memories.  I truly am loving it.

The photo challenge though has become awkward for me.  Awkward deciding what pictures to call the "challenge" and which to title on their own.  Truthfully nothing makes these photo challenge pictures any different than any other post.  So I'm done.  I am a 52 week photo project drop out.  And I am ok with it.

3 comments:

  1. Awhhhh but I loved weekly updates!! As long as you promise to at least blog weekly then I'm okay with you being a drop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahahah! you seriously crack me up.

    ReplyDelete