Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Last Summer Hoorah

We finally got the opportunity to show the Collins' family Inks Lake.  Being we were planning to camp in August, knowing the Texas heat and all, we prayed HARD for water sites.  And water sites we got!  We lounged, we ate, we drank, we swam, we jumped, we even got to see a meteor shower 2 nights in a row. Gorgeous views, great friends.  I cannot think of a better end to a CRAZY summer!  And now I will flood the rest of this post with pictures!

Dalton and Colton feed the ducks early one morning.  It wasn't foggy out, my camera was just fogged up. Kind of a cool accident I thought!



Emma and her love of Little Peoples.


That were played with inside the big kids "Sunnyside Day Care."  Yes, the same day care from Toy Story 3.



Jackson just because he is cute.


And Rylee because she is cute.  And I never knew how happy freckles could make me until this kid.  


What most days looked like.



Unless your Kinley.  Then, your days involved booster seats and cheetos :)  Ok, not the ENTIRE time ;)  


And proof we were there too.


Up next...cliff jumping.  It deserved its own post.



No comments:

Post a Comment