Friday, January 20, 2012

52 Week Photo Challenge Week 3

This weeks photo memory is absent 2 of my own children and including 2 of someone elses.  It happens sometimes.  I will make extra photo memories with the older 2 this week.  I promise.

2 of these 3 little monkey's (jumping on Colton's bed) belong to my very dear friend Amanda.  She is always saying she can't get any decent photos of her children.  She is NOT EXAGGERATING!  Emma almost completely refuses to look at the camera.  Dalton is into this very cute (yet cheesy) hands on the cheek smile thing.  It was hysterical trying to capture these kiddos in a great photo of a great moment. 



Dalton and Colton are supposed to be best friends.  The kind of best friends who have grown up together their entire lives, whose parents are great friends. They haven't always agreed with us on this.  We spent a few hours together this week and are happy to report they seem to like each.  They really, really like each other.  It is really fun to see Colton growing into the age where he really plays well with other kids. 



Nothing is more fun than watching my children develop friendships with all my friends kids!  I am so thankful for all the close friendships Rusty and I have been able to develop over the last several years.

1 comment:

  1. Emma & Dalton are too funny!! Very sweet post about friends. Hopefully they grow up as friends & look back on this with fond memories!!

    ReplyDelete