Monday, August 20, 2012

52 Week Photo Challenge Week 33

Call me the crazy cat lady.  I am fine with it.  They are in the same family as lions and tigers.  Sounds cool to me :)



After we lost Lancelot, I realized I don't take many photos of our pets.  I know they will be huge memories for our kids one day, and I want them to be able to look back on pictures.  I am hoping to remedy that and snap a few Raja pictures more often.

She is certainly a pain in the butt cat.  Poor girl spends more time on everyone's nerves than not, but now that she has lost her best friend, she has seemed to need a bit more love and playtime with me than ever.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Raja. I bet she is lost without Lancelot. She even looks depressed. Do they have cat Prozac? Maybe she should get some;)

    ReplyDelete