Wednesday, April 18, 2012

She Can See!!!

Jadyn had a big weekend....


She got glasses!!!  She has been squinting for awhile, and when I teased her that she was faking it just so she could get a new accessory, she would laugh at me.  Her laughing lead me to believe I was right for a little while.  Then, she began to have some headaches and we decided it was time to have it checked out.  Yep.  She is near sighted.


My girl is all about accessories and dressing up so this has been an easy transition for her so far.  With in minutes of having them on she commented on the grass.  Apparently, until now she has only seen a mass of green.  No actual blades!


I must admit, it bothered Rusty and I both that we were going to have to cover her GORGEOUS eyes, but we are grateful she can see and we still think she looks mighty cute!

1 comment: