Sunday, March 25, 2012

52 Week Photo Challenge Week 11

This weeks photo memory is coming to you through the eyes of my 9 year old.

Field of little purple flowers at our campsite
Miss Jadyn has decided she is a little bit of a photographer in the making.  She borrowed my camera while we were camping and this is what she came up with!  She was SO PROUD of herself!  I truly was impressed with her eye (for being 9 yrs old).  I cannot express how cool she thinks her pictures came out.  Typically, I delete the pics the kids take, but have decided to start saving some and occassionally scrapbook through the eyes of my kids.  If J does grow up to pursue photography, how fun to be able to show her some of her first work.  I love that this child of mine is confident, artistic, and motivated.  How grateful I am that God chose me to help guide her.

Colton puddle splashing near our campsite
I did not crop these photos.  I only edited the brightness, nothing else.  What we see is what Jadyn wanted to photograph.  

No comments:

Post a Comment